Wednesday 23 July 2014

First impressions!

Our first day of the project is just ending, but we had an opportunity to experience quite a lot of funny 

situations! We arrived at the airport at 16:00. Full of positive energy, with a good mood we were waiting for our friends from Malta. But our waiting had to last longer due to the fact that someone left a luggage on the airport and there was a suspicion that inside it can be some BOMB! Fortunatelly, everything was ok and maltese finally arrived! 


We packed luggages and ourselves to the cars and began our trip to one of the most beautiful place on
the Earth (ok, maybe not on the Earth, but surely in Poland!) We were driving for about 1 hour and it's 
quite a long distance for our friends from Malta, because as you probably know, the longest distance in there is about 30km! Can you believe it?! 

When we get to Zielonka we ate some dinner - I couldn't stop myself and I took few portions... :)After that, we decided to go for a walk, we could see amazing views which are sourrounding us! We were playing some icebreaking games and having a good time on the playground. 

Now we are waiting for the arrival of the rest of the group. We are starting tomorrow at 10:00!Me and my sister Alice will show you some games which help us to get to know each other! I can't wait till I meet the rest of participants!!! Here are some photos which I could take today, I hope you like it!




























No comments:

Post a Comment