Thursday 24 July 2014

Through my eyes :)

What a wonderful day! 
But before sleeping I'm going to make some post about how it was.

Actually, the main informations you can read in the post of Charlote who wrote about almost eveything what 
we did today, but I will add some extras stories!

I had an opportunity to make photography workshops with Przemek. We divided all of the participants into pairs and gave them few minutes to get to know each other more, and then to make photographies which will show each participant personality. Here is an example of my photo, which Przemek took:





Charlote already mentioned about Identify workshops which Jakub and Ania prepared, so I won't add nothing more. I will just add some photos maybe with a short comment :)


Here, we were showing movement and saying name of every participant.




 Here, we were trying to jump as high as possible!





                                                                    And we in ACTION!







No comments:

Post a Comment